Home Health & Hospice Experts
Our team members have successfully started and/or operated nearly 2 dozen senior living based home health and hospice agencies. Though these operations we worked with over 2 dozen nonprofit senior living organizations. We understand the mission, the residents’ needs and the expectation for quality.
How Our Home Health And Hospice Expertise Can Help You:
- Initial feasibility analysis for home health & hospice.
- Development of a financial pro forma & cash flow projections.
- Application for state licensure.
- Leadership through CHAP Accreditation processes.
- Guidance in obtaining a Medicare provider agreement.
- Assistance with initial start-up.
- Policies and procedures.
- Job descriptions.
- Office set up recommendations.
- Selection of administrator etc.
- Training for clinical staff, health information coordinator and administrator.
- Compliance training in Medicare Conditions of Participation for home health.
- Access to home health and hospice cloud-based software.
- Configuration and set-up.
- Training for billing, clinical, and scheduling and administration.
- Oversight for Go-Live.
- Assistance in developing or strengthening current continuum of care management strategies at CCRC.
- Education of clinical and health information staff regarding OASIS and proper coding.